High Energy Workshops
High energy workshops are an integral part of what we do. Our workshops can be a part of a process for getting to innovation, developing claims, evolving brand strategy, repositioning brands, war games for new product launches and a lot more.
- We unlock creative thinking. Our forte is really helping your cross-functional teams take off their functional hats and become uninhibited creative thinkers, to help get to the best ideas.
- No Brainstorming! We never ‘brainstorm’ but rather we lead teams through customized processes designed to unlock creative ideas.
Consumer Research and Consumer Immersions
We pride ourselves in being experts at understanding what the magical connection point is between products and consumers. We love to talk with and observe consumers in all types of settings to really try to figure out what makes them tick and what their unmet product needs are.
- Non Traditional Research: We specialize in non-traditional research such as extreme consumer connects, friend’s groups, in-home explorations, shop alongs, brewsessions in bars, day- in-the-life events, and more.
- Co-Creation Session: We engage in powerful co-creation sessions with creative consumers for innovation development to help us grow and evolve product ideas.
- Traditional Focus Groups: Finally, we use traditional focus groups when we need to help you evaluate key initiatives such as new technology, claims, advertising concepts, etc.
Concept Identification and Development/Writing
We come in at various stages to help brands articulate ideas. This can include working on the following:
- Idea Identification Translated Into Powerful Concepts: We help identify the ideas through a variety of tools such as trend work, consumer work, etc. and then we translate them into concepts.
- Developing Seedling Ideas Into Powerful Concepts: Clients have identified the basic idea but don’t know how to bring it to life. We come in and develop the best articulation of the idea.
- Concept Rewrites To Transform a Good Concept Into A Great Concept: We take internal concepts to the next level and get them into screener-ready ideas.